Saturday, August 16, 2008

Confessions of an HHO-aholic

Let me start by saying that I am not an engineer or a car guy at all. My venture into HHO began with a ride back to work with a friend who told me that he just put a hydrogen generator in his older mini van. Of course I was completely skeptical as this friend was always telling me about conspiracy theories and new gadgets. So, when he popped his hood and showed me this mason jar with wires actually making HHO gas, I decided I had to try this for myself. Later that next day I managed to get a piece of stainless steel and cut a few plates. I had a battery trickle charger that I used for a power source. The first time I hooked it up, made bubbles, and lit them with a lighter I WAS HOOKED! Three or four months later, while having too much time off of work, and surfing way more hours on the internet than I would like to admit, I have aquired quite a bit of knowledge about HHO.

I started HHO Connection mainly to assist others who want information about HHO. I pooled all my bookmarks and YouTube videos about HHO into one easy to navigate web site. I plan on adding much more to it like product reviews and information on emerging HHO technologies. Please email me if you know of new products, designs, or anything related to HHO that you think the public should know about. I do want to thank Zero Fossil Fuel, D3, and the other members of the Energy Builders Network for all their hard work in HHO research and development, and for putting all their work on YouTube so that HHO junkies like me can get their fix.

10 comments:

surfGnaraloo said...

If building 4 yourself-no experience-how many hours work will it take? Do people from Australia have units sent from the US or do they buy internally.

Bucksnort100 said...

Your unit is the best I've seen so far for dry cell..according to your experience, what electrolite solution do you find is the cleanest or least troublesome?

Bucksnort100 said...

also , the terminal soldering w/shrink-wrap was clever! Kudos!

Mike Shaheen said...

I really should check my blog more often ...Sorry!

I use Sodium Hydroxide as an electrolyte. Most either use that or Potassium Hydroxide. Neither is troublesome but both need to be properly handled and disposed of.

Bob Ameigh said...

One way to combat the lost mileage gains is to record the engine specs and the readings on a EPROM chip that can copy the readings from the vehicles original cpu in the car at the time you are getting the best mileage gains.By writing a new eprom chip and installing it where the original chip was you change the cpu values permanently until you want back to factory settings.They use a special unit in racing that holds up to 3 different settings to be installed in any car that can do this now any questions email at bobandannie@cox.net

Bucksnort100 said...

What do you do with your waste materials send it someplace or neutralize it yourself?

murf707 said...

I Like the idea of running your car or Truck on water! So I did just that to my jeep, this site helped me out and gave me a selection of kits! http://www.hydrofuelcells.net

Unknown said...

HELLO MIKE. IS YOUR HHO SITE SHUT DOWN NOW?

Unknown said...

Hi I am in Guelph Canada I will like to connect a dry cell hho generator to my car who can I get in contact here. Or a contact in New York

ComeBackMike! said...

I wish Mike didn't leave the scene. I wonder if some group paid him off?